Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Treats

So I've narrowed down the homemade holiday treats for this year. Each year I bake cookies and other treats to give to family and friends. This year I'm filling cookie tins for my family and possibly making small treat bags for friends and co-workers.

This is my list....

• Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
• Snickerdoodles
• Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Outrageous Chocolate Cookies
• Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies

• Crispy Chocolate Marshmallow Treats
• Double Chocolate Brownies

• Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix (in monogrammed jars, might add a small bag of mini marshmallow)

If I still need to fill the cookie tins I might make Mudslide cookies and/or Double Chocolate Brownie Bites.

Now that the list has been narrowed down it's time to start making cookie dough! I'll post pictures as they're made.

No comments:

Post a Comment